Toccata Toccata

Damn. Double damn.

Check my inbox after being away for a while, and I'm sent to this...

I guess Newgrounds really DOES tread new ground!

I'm impressed, it's so beautiful!

Mutant (Your Dj Stix) Mutant (Your Dj Stix)

w00t

That's some heavy drum shit right there. This is in my setlist for dj gigs and what not

Dj Otherworld - High Hope Dj Otherworld - High Hope

Well, those drums hit hard

Like a boot to the chest. Excellent sound, great drumwork, nice arpeggios, you got skill, man, you got skill.

Spac3d (dj Stix) Spac3d (dj Stix)

neat.

Could use a little more variety, but yeah, it fucking rocks

MythNRG (dj Stix) MythNRG (dj Stix)

DIZNAMN

I had no idea FL could fuckin pull that off! Great improvement, hope to hear more from ya

g0nadz responds:

Thanks man i cant wait till i finish this freaking thing hey it has some serious potential at the moment.

Thump dj Mech Thump dj Mech

I like it

Smooth beat. grinding bass, and you fixed the high hat. Still needs a bit of polishing, but I'm digging it a lot

g0nadz responds:

cheers dude i have made the changes to that high hat :) sounds better now i think :)

Troll - Azid Troll - Azid

Holy Shit!

This is awesome! If you have any free time maybe we could work on this as a collaborative type thingie. This is just amazing, but I've never had the balls to actually do something like this.

Progression (dj Stix) Progression (dj Stix)

I like it a lot

Nice and griitty, consistent, and dark. Could use different drums, but I'm picky as all hell about drums. Still, a great track, I really like it.

g0nadz responds:

Hey thanks man. I made this beat months ago man lol. people still think i have been makin beats for years but only 6 months man. i made this about 3 months into it.

CHeers, stix

Troll - Great Justice Troll - Great Justice

IZ DAT SUM ZERO WING!

That's fucking cool, dude! I love this tune.

By the way, it was only really released in Europe but due to the lack of a lockout chip, it can play everywhere.

Nucular Fusion Nucular Fusion

\|/ what he said \|/

I don't usually do shit like this, but you should check out my latest song. It's an industrial style track, and, as someone just told me a few minutes ago, how to use fruityloops and not sound like a newb.

Great idea for a beat though.

KarKid600 responds:

if you have any info on how to use this fruity crap it would be useful. thanks for the review